10 Clever Promposals You’d Never Turn Down
10. 17-year-old Miguel Gonzales rode up on a horse in a full cowboy outfit to Catalina Hernandez’s first-period class. He was holding a sign that said “Will you ride with me to the prom, Catalina?” It didn’t take long before the class poured outside and Catalina said, Yes! Hey, what woman doesn’t love a cowboy?
9. A male student entered a classroom with a white box and hands it to a girl. When she opens the box she finds it full of hot wings. On the inside lid, it reads: Will you go with me to the prom? Give me a hug for Yes or put the box down for No. Fortunately for the guy, she leaned in and gave him a hug. But hey, what’s more important is… who got the hot wings?
8. Eddie Staten decided to go high when asking a girl named Talia to the prom. He asked her on camera after jumping out of an airplane. Guess you could say it was a leap of faith. Talia loved the video and said Yes.
7. Sometimes, you just gotta use some common sense when asking someone to the prom. A few Georgia teens did not. They were arrested after stealing a goat from someone’s property. When they were pulled over by police and found with the stolen animal, one of the teens said he wanted to use it to ask a girl, “Would you goat with me to the prom?” No word on whether said said, Naaaaaaa….”
6. Joran Fuller, a runner, used a very different route to ask a girl to prom. He recorded his 5-mile running route on a special app and it spelled out PROM. He showed up the next day to show it to the girl, along with some flowers and food. She loved how creative the proposal was, and said yes.
5. Mitchell Keim wanted to be every girl’s dream, as he rode up to a girl on a horse while wearing a full knight’s costume, sword and all. Everything was perfect. What girl could resist such a proposal, right? But Mitchell’s horse got spooked after he asked the girl, and knocked Mitchell right off. But it was such a gallant endeavor, that the girl just had to say Yes.
4. With boyfriend Wes by her side, Samantha Vallier was pulled over by a Michigan cop. She was upset, because Wes had told her to go faster. When the officer came back, he handed her a ticket that read: “Will you go to the prom with Wes?” When she read it, she was still a little upset, but she said Yes.
3. Daniel messaged his girlfriend along roadsigns to ask her to the prom. But she missed the first one, that had her name on it. So she seen Will you marry… Just kidding… go to the prom with me? She told Daniel that was a crappy way for someone to ask. She then realized it might be Daniel himself. When she asked him, he admitted it. Then she started crying and said she was sorry. And she kept crying. But finally, she said Yes.
2. Jake had been dating Kaitlyn for about six months when he took her up in her very first plane ride. After flying over the area for a few minutes, Kaitlyn looked down on the ground below, where Jake had spelled out PROM? with goose hunting decoys. Kaitlyn was shocked to see it. And, of course, said Yes.
1. High school senior Shaedon Wedel of Newton, Kansas, asked his buddy’s little sister, Carlie, to go to the prom with him. He showed up at her door with flowers, Doritos, and a shirt that read: ‘I know I’m NACHO your typical Dorito but… I’m going to be CHEESY and ask: will you go to prom with me?’ 15-year-old Carlie was thrilled. And it was all the more exciting because Carlie has Down Syndrome. Says Shaedon: ‘She’s brought nothing but joy to my life. Anyone who’s ever around her, she makes them laugh, she always has a smile on her face. She’s amazing.’ And, she said Yes.