Father In Tears Seeing His Christmas Present From His Own Son.
You’ve seen em grow up infront of your eyes. For each birthday and Christmas, you’ve seen their faces light up opening their gifts. But when they present you a gift, with all their love, respect and hard earned money, you can’t help but shed a tear in sweet silence, and here are 9 kids who made their parents cry with gifts.
1. Lets be honest, when you were an 11-year-old kid the last thing you thought about was anyone else, especially at Christmas time. You wanted to be bombarded with gifts, not spend all your hard-earned pocket money on loved ones.
But this little guy put our younger selves to shame as it all got rather emotional when it turned out he spent all his birthday money on his dad’s Christmas present.
Dad Mike is handed a huge wrapped up box and as he unwraps, he keeps saying it must be a saucepan. But it turns out that Mikes son had been saving up every penny for a PS4 console for his dad.
2. Nemo and Lucy were James’ loving companions for over 13 years. He leaned on them for comfort, spoke to them and those two Bichon puppies kept James’ depression problems out of sight.
But then Lucy past away from a cardiac arrest and soon after Nemo too from lung problems. James’ daughter Jaleen gave him this card which read: “Hi, my name is Lumo and I am a boy Bichon. No, I am not Nemo, nor could I ever be Lucy, but my mommy brought me to bring you some happiness back into your life. So, as we walk in this journey of life together, may we create our own wonderful memories and reclaim the beautiful memories that you had with Nemo and Lucy. Love, Lumo.”
Bringing happiness back into my fathers life after the loss of our two beloved dogs Nemo & Lucy💙💜 Welcome to the family Lumo.. from Bichon Lovers .References from very happy puppy ownersPosted by Jaleen Xuereb on Sunday, 5 November 2017
Lumo’s name is a testament to the family’s fallen — L-U for Lucy, M-O for Nemo — the two whose deaths were too much to bear. But thanks to Lumo, James can finally talk about Lucy and Nemo and smile.
3. While parents are typically the ones that are supposed to give their children gifts on their birthday, one California boy couldn’t help but surprise his dad with a special gift on his 10th birthday. Ever since Kalani was 3 years old, he was raised and taken care of by his mom and step dad Brandon Williamson.
Kalani planned to ask his stepdad, Brandon Williamson, if he would adopt him on Father’s Day, but he couldn’t wait and decided to ask during his tenth birthday party.
“I know today is supposed to be all about me, but today is really about us,” Kalani said. “I’m so glad now that I’ve learned so much from you. I asked mom, ‘What’s the difference between a stepdad and a real dad?’ Cuz I don’t get it sometimes…you have been here for everything.” “So let’s stop playing and make it official. Brandon Craig Williamson, will you do me the biggest favor in the world? Will you adopt me?” Kalani asked.
Williamson broke down in tears as he listened and opened the present and found adoption papers inside.
ᴍʏ sᴏɴ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛ ʜɪᴍ!!! ɪ sᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ!! ᴜs ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ!!! ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs!! ʟᴇᴛ's ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ!!!Posted by Porsche Williamson on Sunday, 30 April 2017
4. Wow, what a shocker for this beautiful 86 year old Grandma. Iris Howard sat unsuspectingly in her Grandsons car for a drive home when a radio announcement came through as a breaking news.
It was a mix of birthday messages from her kids, grandkids, brothers and sisters. Grandma Howard was so taken aback, so happy, that the tears just could not rolling down her face.
Grandma has now won her 10th Best Nan of the year award.
5. “This is the big deal box,” 17-year-old Farah Leanord said in an emotional video posted to YouTube. “This is the big shebang.” She then handed the “big deal box” to her stepdad, Vince VonTobel, who was opening birthday presents in the chair next to her.
Seconds after he made it through her wrapping, glitter, and tissue paper, it became clear why this present was such a big deal. VonTobel opened the adoption papers that had been hiding in the wrapping, took one look, and burst into tears.
Farah got up from her seat to give VonTobel a hug. “I love you so much and there’s nobody else that I’d want to be my dad except for you,” she said in the video.
6. Faith a mom in Indiana is unfortunately blind and deaf and only has her daughter Denise to her side. Faith can’t see pictures and soon her daughter Denise would be going away for college. So Denise wanted to give something to her mom so she could remember her.
Ron and Corey are both math teachers in middle school and are good friends of the family. They used a 3 D printer to make a replica of Denise’s face, something for Faith to remember her by.
7. The Riquelme family were utterly surprised and absolutely delighted to see what their son Joe had done for them.
Riquelme, a successful app developer from New York who goes by the YouTube user name joeytrombone, shared a video showing his parents’ heartwarming reaction to his incredibly generous Christmas gift.
Joe gave his parents a white envelope containing a handwritten note from their son telling them he had paid off their mortgage. This was nothing less than a Christmas miracle for the Riquelme family.
8. Corey Wadden of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada is an aspiring social entrepreneur and had plans to become a millionaire before the age of 25, something that he’s still working at.
Corey explained: ‘My mom used to clean houses for a living, and one of the houses she would clean for a few years was a guy who owned a 70’s saab 99. He would throw her the keys and let her move the car all the time and she fell in love with it.’
Mr Wadden says he spent six months just looking for the right car, then another six months to raise the cash to buy it. ‘But surprising her with it made it all worthwhile,’ he said.
On his website he explains that after his mother lost her job, he realised she had no plan to support herself in old age.
‘I decided to take 2 years of my life to do everything I could to retire my family and attain financial freedom,’
9. Linda Mochel ends her day at sunrise, heading home after tending to patients overnight at a South Bend, Indiana, hospital, where she’s worked as a registered nurse for more than 25 years. She works overnight shifts so she can stay home during the day to take care of her ten children.
But this morning would be far from ordinary, thanks to TODAY’s “Mom’s the Word” celebration — a week of surprises for mom. Linda’s six youngest children were joined by her older children, who live out of state and don’t get to see her very often. That alone was enough to set off the waterworks.
Then TODAY’s Jenna Wolfe unveiled the final surprise for Mochel: a brand new car! This surprise for Linda on mother’s day became more of a mother’s day shock.
We are sure you enjoyed the above stories… watch for more: https://youtu.be/-kvgYXC4pgA